Winter Toolkit Webinar
presented by FHWA Center for Local Aid Support
Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020
1:00 – 2:30 PM, EST
Winter weather can give us more than the blues…
We have three local transportation agencies ready to share some innovative tools and processes they have implemented to drive improvement in their battle to keep streets free of snow and ice.
- The Town of Ramapo, NY: Wing Cameras – Extra Eyes for Added Safety
- The Village of Niles, IL: Optimizing Snow Plow Routes Creates Efficiencies
- The City of Milwaukee, WI: Citywide Salt Brine Application
If you have any questions about this upcoming webinar, please contact Andrea Kirk, Program Manager with FHWA’s Center for Local Aid Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Non-Federal DOT Participants
To gain access to FHWA’s webinar system, you must complete the two-step registration process. You can only access the site using IE or Chrome as your browser.
- Non-Federal-DOT users (anyone without a @dot.gov email address, including state DOT personnel) must create an account with the FHWA External Portal.
- Open the registration portal and create your account at: https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/FBA/Register.aspx
- Fill out all required fields and create a password. This email address and password will be used for access to all Innovation Exchange webinars. We recommend first time users create an account at least 48 hours before the webinar.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email from the portal that you have access. You then reserve your spot for the webinar using your login information at https://collaboration.fhwa.dot.gov/dot/fhwa/WC/Lists/Seminars/DispForm.aspx?ID=2554
Federal-DOT staff and Federal-DOT-badged contractors do not need to create an account.
NOTE: If you have previously accessed one of our webinars, you can register using this LINK
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.
This service is provided to you at no charge by U.S. DOT Federal Highway Administration.